MY RECENT OBSESSIONS…IN LIST FORM
- I have not tried this lip balm yet, but I am obsessed with the idea that it changes according to your skin’s PH levels. What?!
- I have searched high and low for this specific copy of Anne Frank that I had when I was a little kid and that my parents got rid of in recent years 😦 While we were in Amsterdam, there was a display at the Anne Frank house and low and behold! The same copy that I had was there! So once we got home, I was on a mission…and I found it at Abe Books. I can’t WAIT to read it again and now I’ve seen so many of the places and things she talks about in the book, in person!
- I used a free trial of Apple Music and am now obsessed. It has mostly any song you can imagine and now I might need to buy the subscription. Sneaky, sneaky Apple.
- We recently got home from a trip to Paris, Brighton, London and Amsterdam and ohhhhh man it was life changing. I’ve never been to Europe, so it was extra special for me. While in Paris, we went to Shakespeare and Company, and I just want to move in.
- With that said, Easyjet was the worse airline I have ever dealt with. If you’re interested in the details, I can give you more, but I would seriously be wary if you ever think about booking a flight with them. Now I’m obsessing with getting A LOT of money back from them. I will not give up!
- I joined a local bookclub at the library next week and I’m psyched (and slightly nervous. I’m an introvert afterall).
- Getting back into a gym routine after 2 weeks of being off. Granted, I walked more miles than I ever thought possible in Europe, but keeping up with my gym routine will be good. Oh, and I bought a fitness watch and I LOVE it! It’s motivating and keeps me in check, and is a different way to work out. I love it!
- Loving our sensitive plant that we started from seed this year. Fingers crossed she survives the winter inside!
- I signed up and got into so many markets this season and now I’m slightly overwhelmed…but excited! I’ll be at The Big Wonderful tomorrow slinging cards and other paper goods.
- This song, on repeat.